Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hello to everyone.

I'm still blogging on blog-it. I really like it, because I know someone is reading it. I was going to cancel April 8th, as I joined March 9th. It looks like they go from the 1st to the 1st, so I guess I'll have to pay for 1 more month.

I joined this one, because my sister said it was good and free. Also, Gordon does it. I started one on Tumblr, but didn't like it that well, because I'm computer iliterate.

Greg smashed his finger the other day and had 6 stitches.
I am working cleaning offices 5 days a week 1-2 hours a day.
I have a one-time painting job, painting the Theater bathrooms.

It is sunny at this moment. I can't wait for it to warm up.
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews