Monday, July 06, 2009

A great day

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday's events

Another full day. We all went to church in the morning. Afterwards, came back to my son's home and I took a nap. Later we had a wonderful meal of Barbecued chicken and beef, salsa and tortillas.Zyanyas' mom, dad and grandmother came. Her grandmother doesn't speak English, so I had some more Spanish practice again. We were able to communicate OK.

After the other relatives left, we watched a movie from Indian Films called "Jab we met". It was a little corny in parts, but turned out to be a really good film.

Tomorrow the girls are going shopping. I may go to the library and do my email. The internet here is really bad, and I can't even get a signal with my older laptop. It doesn't work very good at all, so I can't count on it.

All the other things we might do, I'll tell about after we did them.

I am very thankful to be here and see my older son and his wife. She takes very good care of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews