Monday, July 06, 2009

My Phone has revived...

Monday, July 6, 2009

I am at Starbucks using their fast internet. I had some business to do, now I am chatting with a friend on Gmail and trying to write here too. She types FAST. Amazing Fact: My Sony cell phone started working a little yesterday. Last night the screen would come on and off. Today it is working, but a wire might be loose, so I am not trusting it. If it keeps working that will save me about $50 to replace it with a decent used phone.

I am trying to decide if I want to go to Six Flags amusement park. I think Petra thinks it will be "too much" for me, and she is right, but I might want the adventure and I'll take dramamine so I can go on a roller coaster!

Better go. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews