Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's been happening lately

I haven't written here for awhile. The last time I wrote I was looking forward to Judah's wedding. Now he is married. It was a beautiful wedding.

I also was starting to try to write a novel in a month. I only have a few days left, and I only made it to 11,100 words so far. I only will have Sunday and Monday to write. This has been an exceptionally busy month. I've had extra work; a new job that started last Monday. It's cleaning a very large building that used to be the Junior High I went to school at!

Greg , Levi, Gideon and Clemy are in Mexico helping remodel at the deaf school in Mexico. They are building walls, kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms in an already existing structure. Greg took a team down, consisting of 12 people in all, including our family. Susannah stayed home with me. Our oldest son, daughter-in-law and grandson are living with us right now, and left for a week for Thanksgiving.


I will include a photo that has nothing to do with anything, except that I took it and like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews