Saturday, December 05, 2009

Another Work/Rest Day

I just looked at the clock and can't believe how late it is! But, addicted as I am, here I am checking in to blog again.

Today was a work/rest day. In the morning, Susannah, my daughter-in-law and grandson went to the bank to clean. They have a big box of toys, so we moved them into the break room (which has no cameras) where the tot could play. 

We got it all cleaned in record time of 3 hours 51 minutes, (combined time). 
After that we went to Subway and ordered subway sandwiches. They were really good, with lots of veggies and chicken.

Then, we dropped off my daughter-in-law and grandson. Susannah and I cleaned the insurance office in an hour together. Then we cleaned part of the doctors' offices (the exam rooms, break room and hallway). I will still have to go in on Monday, but not until 8:00 to clean the other offices.

After that, we went home.  By 7:00 my daughter-in-law and Susannah and the grandbaby went to our friends' restaurant. My son and his wife got a janitorial job cleaning their restaurant 2 hours every evening. He also has a census job starting Monday. Susannah babysits in one of the extra rooms while they work.  

Tomorrow I will be going to church in the a.m. (my niece might come) and in the p.m. I was invited to go to a spaghetti feed at the Salvation Army church by my new young novelist friend. I invited the elderly lady I work with and am going to pick her up.  It should be fun. The money they make on the spaghetti feed is being donated to an orphanage in Uganda I think.  It should be fun.

It is very cold here now, but our house stays warm. The rest of my family is enjoying the Mexican sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews