Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Work and other ordinary things...

It's been a fairly cool summer so far. We've had mostly 85 degree weather. Today was only about 70 degrees though. Life is pretty ordinary right now. We work a couple of hours in the evening with some of the family. Then, on Thursday, I clean houses. Friday night sometimes we clean extra businesses so we don't have to clean so many on Saturday.

By "we" I mean anyone in the family who works. When Levi was here, he could lead a cleaning crew. But now he's gone, it has to be me or Greg. Actually Petra or Gordon could, but they usually work with us.

Greg has been gone all day, stripping and waxing floors over in Monument and Long-Creek. I worked with Gideon and Susannah for 2 hours.

The only other thing of interest that happened is the neighbor yelling at Ginger for barking. He in not very tolerant of dogs. We try to keep Ginger quiet, but sometimes she forgets and acts like a dog, especially when she sees a cat.

Well, this is pretty boring and I'm embarrassed about anyone reading it. I really wish I had more time to write. I guess the truth is, I do other things, so my writing hasn't improved much.  I'll work on it...

Here is a link to another blog I subscribe to. Yes, it cost a little bit of money. So, why do I insist on writing on blogit? Because I like the feedback I get mostly. I know other people are reading my posts and some may enjoy them. There are a lot of blogs to read, mostly by people who like to write. If you write often and well, you will make some money from those who read you to offset the subscription cost. Check it out if you want to:  

http://www.blogit.com/Blogs/Affil/?329379

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews