Saturday, December 10, 2011

Home again

We arrived home yesterday afternoon after a nice week with Titus, Ruth, Demetrius and baby Gabriel. I am so glad we were able to come and that I was able to be there for the birth.

Baby Gabriel is so cute and sweet. We all enjoyed him immensely. It's amazing how little babies are when they are first born. They have a special cry that only lasts for awhile, while they are really small.

I was also very glad Judah and Noel could come for dinner and I was able to spend time with G.

The trip home would have been OK, but I got really sick with a migraine, even before Hood River. Clemy kept trying to get me to eat so I could take some IBU, but I was too sick. Finally I took some (on an empty stomach) and found out that wasn't a very good idea.  Eventually my headache went away 80% and I was able to drive home and go to bed really early.

When we drove past the grove of hybrid poplars, it was so pretty because they all had frost on them and there was fog above them. For many miles we drove through a frosty land. Thankfully the roads were clear.

Today we're cleaning. We did one job together, then I came home so I could visit with my sister Laurie who came over. I feel pretty good, so will help with the afternoon jobs.

Ginger is getting into something in the kitchen, so I have to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews