Sunday, January 15, 2012

A day in the life of Ginger...

We drove up to the house and I went inside for a minute to get something I'd forgotten. When I returned, Clemy said to me, "Mom, you should drink your water before the ice melts." She had a funny smile on her face, but I didn't think anything of it. After I drank some water, she informed me that Ginger had just drank some! Those of you who know Ginger know she is a DOG! I thought... DOG GERMS!!! I guess I'll live.

Clemy and I watched a reality thing on netflix about people who get their houses cleaned up. Real nice. When we were done watching it, Clemy states, "Mom, Ginger got into your purse." My little knitted purse was on the floor with the contents strewn out all over. The lid to my Burt's bee's chap-stick was also there. In Ginger's bed was the chap-stick, all chewed up and Ginger was licking her lips contentedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews