Wednesday, January 04, 2012

More random happenings and surprising findings about Ginger....

Woke up feeling a little sick to my stomach (the cookies?) But that isn't going to stop me from enjoying the day. Levi and I went out to Rancho de Cook. He dropped off some equipment and I spent time with the horses. I am basically petting and getting to know Lady and work my confidence level up. She is responding well and if the weather holds out I will work with her a lot this month.

Greg is the cook today. He made carne de mole' and potatoes. I made up some coconut-curry sauce for mine, but might just eat applesauce or fruit.  Later today we may take a drive to the mountains.

Yesterday I was brought back to awareness that Ginger is a DOG. Her animal instincts came out when Gideon gave her a raw meat bone. She took it to her bed and turned into a little wolf, growling at anyone who came near. Finally, Gideon was able to lure her outside and I shut the door, grabbed her bone and threw it outside. She's a great little dog and usually very gentle, but the bone really brought the animal out in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews