Monday, June 04, 2012

Family

It's been over a week since most of our family came to visit for Memorial Day Weekend. First, Levi and Susannah came the Wednesday before. Susannah had been in Texas visiting and helping her brother and sister-in-law before/after baby Sophia was born. Levi drove his old dependable Honda car. Levi had just got back from his trip to India, so we got to hear a lot of stories of that adventure too.

Next, Grandma Norma came, on a flight from Nebraska. Gideon, Susannah & Clemy went to Pasco to pick her up at the airport.

After that, on Saturday before Memorial Day, Titus and Ruth came with Demetrius and Gabriel. Judah, Noel and Gordon rode with them.

So, the missing ones were David, Zyana, Nathaniel & Sophia. They were missed!

We had a lot of fun, visiting, eating at home, (Greg did a fish-fry one day with the fish Grandma brought. The fish were ones that Greg's brother Jon caught), my birthday at Mazatlan restaurant. Judah, Noel and unmarried sons gave me a beautiful orchid. I had wanted one, but always a little worried I might kill it. I'll try to keep it healthy!

Now that it's quiet here (too quiet) I am trying to get back into a routine. I cut down a couple of my house-cleaning jobs to once a month. That's good, because last week we looked at 2 more. They are nice, because they are only a one-time-cleaning.

Our cleaning business is going well. We are not expanding right now, even though we have had opportunities to. It is simpler to stay family owned and operated. We do have one teen who does part-time help sometimes though.

I would like to add photos, but I will have to do that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews