Thursday, March 08, 2018

Procrastination

I am supposed to be doing online banking, but instead I got distracted and found this old blog I haven't written on since 2014!

I have another blog now that I am trying to write on more.  You can find it here:  mariposafree.com.
I think for fun, I may write on this one just to see if anyone reads it.

My mariposafree blog started out with cleaning tips because we have a cleaning business and that's what I know about. I got tired of writing about cleaning and needed a break from it. Since then I've written on various subjects, which is not the way you're supposed to do it.

Because life got crazy and many unfortunate events happened (divorce of sons, youngest daughter leaving home, death of my horse, death of my niece, family problems) I have felt uncomfortable writing in the journal-type way. That's the easiest way for me to write, but I haven't wanted to bare my soul to people I don't know. I haven't wanted to bare my soul especially to those that I know.

We still have 1 horse and I am making an effort to train him more, and ride. It's been therapeutic for me in many levels. I still miss Lady, my chestnut mare, who died the end of December. I never spent as much time with Cloud, but it's going pretty well.

I have a lot to be thankful for. I am still married after almost 37 years. It's been rough in spots, but lately I've seen some calm and peaceful waters. Many of our adult children have come to visit this last year. G. has been here the most. He's come and gone and helped out in many ways. The most important way has been his presence. He also planted most of our garden last year and put up the deer fence.

I've traveled many times to visit other sons-daughters in the "Valley" and the coast. I miss having children at home, no matter their ages.

My dream is to someday go on a road trip with some of our family. After living in Mexico half the year for 8 years I got the traveling bug in me & maybe a little gypsy too. We have a stable life now, but do miss traveling!

That's about all for now. I'm curious to see if anyone will find this obscure blog with out a domain name. If you do find it, please check out my blog : mariposafree.com and I will my hardest to write more there. May the Lord of all the Universe bless you and help you to find His peace, joy, love & forgiveness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews