Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm still alive

I don't write much on this blog because my life has been very ordinary for quite sometime. I also haven't had a lot of time to write. I still clean 3 mornings and 2 afternoons by myself at offices. On Friday I clean 2 houses. On Saturday I have a new house I am cleaning. Then Saturday afternoons I help the family clean the bank,insurance office and lawyers office, if they aren't done.

I have been trying to cook better meals, keep our house cleaner and help the kids more with their school work.

The family is doing great. Levi and Gideon are making a super-water-cooled computer system. They also do Algebra together and other school work. They help Greg with different jobs he has: tree trimming, construction, fencing...

Susannah has been taking gymnastics for about a year. She just got promoted to "team" and goes 3 times a week for 3 hours each time. It is a good PE class and she really likes it.

Right now we have a temporary membership at the RAC (athletic club). I competed again for the "Free throw challenge". Last year I won (in my age and gender) with a whopping 5 out of 25! This year I made 8, but don't know if I won yet, as I think there was someone else competing. Last year I was the only one in my age :(

It is raining here and I am missing Arizona and Mexico a lot these days. The winters here are very long. I got used to LONG summers for 10 years and it is still hard to adjust.

I will try to write more often here. So, until next time... adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews