Sunday, February 28, 2010

The sun is shining today!

I'm hoping the day will come soon when I will be able to spend more time writing something that is really worth reading. My weekends are filled up with cleaning. Starting in March (tomorrow) I will not be cleaning offices in the morning, so perhaps it will give me some extra time - if I keep getting up early...

I have been missing Arizona and Mexico a lot lately because the weather here has been gloomy for a long time. But... this morning the sun has come out and it looks like a different place altogether.

In my mind I am already planning a trip to Arizona and Mexico. I think it has to do with the fact that for over 10 years in May or June we would travel to Oregon. So, it seems strange not to travel anymore. Also I miss some of my friends in Arizona. I may or may not go this year. I am leaving it in God's hands and will see how things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Followers

Total Pageviews